Frequently asked questions
1. What are the shipping charges?
Post & packaging fees for cross stitch kits and patterns:
Patterns by email: No postage charges
Shipping to UK: £1.49 (£0.50 for each additional)
Shipping to EU: £2.90 (£1.20 for each additional)
Shipping to the US, Canada, Australia and rest of the world: £3.40 (£1.50 for each additional)
2. What is the delivery time?
Dispatch within 3 to 4 working days.
3. What is your return policy?
We offer a no quibble money back guarantee on all kits and printed patterns.
4. I am having trouble with the checkout, can you help me?
The shopping cart is located on top right hand on every page. Click on the view cart or checkout button.
To delete an item from your shopping cart, click on the remove button and then you need to click where it says "Update cart" and it will delete your item.
5. What materials (threads and fabric) are included in your cross stitch kits and patterns?
We use Madeira thread in our kits.
7. Do you have a catalogue?
Currently we do not have a catalogue. But we will develop a printed catalogue of our website soon.
8. Is it safe and secure to buy from your website?
Shopping at Yiotas XStitch is safe because:
Our website uses a secure server with SSL encryption for security. Our SSL certificate is issued by GoDaddy. Our SSL encryption ensures that all your personal information including credit or debit card number, name and address are safely transmitted across the internet.
The lock sign will appear in your web browser (usually at the bottom of the browser bar depending on what browser you are using) when you reach the checkout page. Once a payment attempt is made (regardless if it's successful or not) the card details are immediately destroyed. This ensures that even if this site is compromised your card details have not been stored on this system. Even we cannot see your full card details.
Still feel uncomfortable sending your credit/debit card number over the Internet?
You can call us and pay over the phone, our telephone number is +44(0)208 1447758.
We will also accept GB Sterling cheques and postal orders. Write cheques to Yiotas XStitch, 67 Austen Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 8LF.
9. If you are having problems in the checkout page, please read below:
Internet Explorer 5 and above
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
2. In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
3. Click the Custom Level... button. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
4. Under Scripting category enable Active scripting.
5. Click OK twice to close out.
6. Click Refresh.
1. Select Preferences from the Edit menu.
2. Click the arrow next to Advanced.
3. Click Scripts & Plugins.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Reload.
Mozilla Firefox (1.5)
1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Options'
3. Choose 'Content' from the top navigation
1. Select 'Safari' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Preferences'
3. Choose 'Security'
Please EMAIL us if you are still having problems checking out.
If your question is not answered, then please email us.