How to order
There are three ways to order from Yiotas XStitch:
1. Online, from our website. We process payments securely. On every item there is a button "add to cart", click on it to add an item to your shopping cart. To checkout and pay, click on the View cart or checkout button which are located in a box at the top right corner on every page (box has title Shopping Cart and buttons are red). If you are unable to buy from us online please call us on 0208 144 7758 and we will take your order over the phone.
2. By telephone. You can order over the phone, our telephone number is +44(0)208 1447758. We are a small family business and we only have one line available. If we are busy answering other queries the answering machine will be enabled. Please leave us a message and we will call you as soon as possible.
3. We also accept GB Sterling cheques and postal orders. Please write cheques to Yiotas XStitch, 67 Austen Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 8LF.
Note to customers outside the United Kingdom: please make sure your cheque or postal order is made to GB sterling currency. We can not accept international cheques to any other currency than GB sterling.
Postage and packaging fees for cross stitch kits and patterns:
Patterns by email: No postage fees.
Rest of the world: £4.50
If you are having problems in the checkout page, please read below:
Internet Explorer 5 and above
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
2. In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
3. Click the Custom Level... button. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
4. Under Scripting category enable Active scripting.
5. Click OK twice to close out.
6. Click Refresh.
1. Select Preferences from the Edit menu.
2. Click the arrow next to Advanced.
3. Click Scripts & Plugins.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Reload.
Mozilla Firefox (1.5)
1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Options'
3. Choose 'Content' from the top navigation
1. Select 'Safari' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Preferences'
3. Choose 'Security'
Please EMAIL us if you are still having problems checking out.