Henry VIII, wives and daughters (paintings by Richard Burchett), extra large counted cross stitch kit.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
The design is so large that it doesn't fit in any other available fabric. It is only available in white 25 count gridded evenweave (over 1).
Stitch count: 581 x 1275
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 59 x 130 cm (23.2 x 51 in)
14ct aida: Too big for this count
16ct aida: Too big for this count
18 ct aida: Too big for this count
28 ct evenweave: Too big for this count
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials to reduce landfill waste.