Henry VIII, wives and daughters counted cross stitch kit
View our shipping & dispatch information
Henry VIII, wives and daughters (paintings by Richard Burchett), extra large counted cross stitch kit.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
The design is so large that it doesn't fit in any other available fabric. It is only available in white 25 count gridded evenweave (over 1).
Please note that it is not full coverage. Some of the white background is not stitchable.
Stitch count: 581 x 1275
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 59 x 130 cm (23.2 x 51 in)
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials to reduce landfill waste.
|To view our shipping fees and dispatch information click here|