World antique map Nicholaes Visscher counted cross stitch kit
World antique map by Nicholaes Visscher counted cross stitch kit
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Note: The white area in the spheres is not stitchable
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Stitch count: 717 x 601
Size for 14ct aida: 130 x 109 cm (51.2 x 42.9 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 114 x 95 cm (44.8 x 37.6 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 101 x 85 cm (39.8 x 33.4 in)
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 73 x 61 cm (28.7 x 24 in)
Copyright: Original image is from an antique print by Nicholaes Visscher dated 1658
|To view our shipping fees and dispatch information click here|