World antique map Nicholaes Visscher counted cross stitch kit
World antique map by Nicholaes Visscher counted cross stitch kit
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Note: The white area in this design is not stitchable. If you want a full coverage, select the fabric option below, add to cart and then come back to the product listing and also add to cart "Extra white thread" which will add more white thread to your kit.
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Stitch count: 717 x 601
Size for 14ct aida: 130 x 109 cm (51.2 x 42.9 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 114 x 95 cm (44.8 x 37.6 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 101 x 85 cm (39.8 x 33.4 in)
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 73 x 61 cm (28.7 x 24 in)
Copyright: Original image is from an antique print by Nicholaes Visscher dated 1658
|To view our shipping fees and dispatch information click here|