The accolade counted cross stitch kit
The accolade by Edmund Leighton in cross stitch kit. Our version of the accolade is a little bit different than the original painting, we have added bright colours.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only. Colours: 85
Note: the design is not printed on the fabric.
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Size for 14ct aida & 28ct evenweave: 90 x 122 cm (35.4 x 47.9 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 79 x 106 cm (31 x 41.9 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 70 x 95 cm (27.6 x 37.2 in)
|Dispatch information: All our kits are handmade and assembled on order. Normal times to dispatch are 2-6 working days.|
Post & packaging fees depend on the weight of the product.UK: FREE shipping for orders over £20 - larger orders automatically get tracking information
EU (with tracking): Start from £6.60 - €7.70
Rest of the world (with tracking): Start from £6.60 / USD 8.50 / AUD 7.70