Ladies in waiting, large full coverage counted cross stitch kit.
The Empress Eugénie Surrounded by her Ladies in Waiting (1855), Château de Compiègne. Painting is by Franz Xaver Winterhalter
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Size for 14ct aida & 28ct evenweave: 141 x 90 cm (55.5 x 35.5 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 123 x 79 cm (48.6 x 31.1 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 110 x 70 cm (43.2 x 27.6 in)
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 79 x 51 cm (31.1 x 19.9 in)
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials to reduce landfill