Carnations are for love counted cross stitch kit
A Victorian lady with carnation flowers in counted cross stitch kit
This is from a painting by Emile Vernon.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Note: the design is not printed on the fabric.
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Size for 14ct aida & 28ct evenweave: 60 x 82 cm (23.6 x 32.2 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 53 x 72 cm (20.7 x 28.2 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 47 x 64 cm (18.4 x 25.1 in)
|Dispatch information: All our kits are handmade and assembled on order. Normal times to dispatch are 2-6 working days.|
Post & packaging fees depend on the weight of the product.UK: FREE shipping for orders over £20 - larger orders automatically get tracking information
EU (with tracking): Start from £6.60 - €7.70
Rest of the world (with tracking): Start from £6.60 / USD 8.50 / AUD 7.70