Mary Queen of Scots counted cross stitch kit
Mary Queen of Scots, extra large counted cross stitch kit.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on plastic card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Size for 14ct aida & 28ct evenweave: 100 x 132 cm (39.4 x 52.1 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 87 x 116 cm (34.4 x 45.6 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 78 x 103 cm (30.6 x 40.6 in)
Image from Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. (LOT 13407, no. 181). Dated between ca. 1890 and ca. 1900.
|Dispatch information: All our kits are handmade and assembled on order. Normal times to dispatch are 2-6 working days.|
Post & packaging fees depend on the weight of the product.UK: FREE shipping for orders over £20 - larger orders automatically get tracking information
EU (with tracking): Start from £6.60 - €7.70
Rest of the world (with tracking): Start from £6.60 / USD 8.50 / AUD 7.70