Queen Elizabeth I of England - The Ermine Portrait, extra large full coverage counted cross stitch kit.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Note: the design is not printed on the fabric.
Size for 14ct aida & 28ct evenweave: 100 x 120 cm (39.4 x 47.4 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 87 x 105 cm (34.4 x 41.5 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 78 x 94 cm (30.6 x 36.9 in)
Size for 25ct evenweave (over 1): 56 x 67 cm (22 x 26 in)
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Attributed to William Segar (1564 - 1633)
Work in progress photo by Susan Egkent