World antique map by Nicholaes Visscher counted cross stitch kit
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
Note: The white area in the spheres is not stitchable, therefore the design is not full coverage. If you wish to stitch the white spheres, you will need to purchase extra white thread (number 2403).
Stitch count: 717 x 601
Size for 14ct aida: 130 x 109 cm (51.2 x 42.9 in)
Size for 16ct aida: 114 x 95 cm (44.8 x 37.6 in)
Size for 18ct aida: 101 x 85 cm (39.8 x 33.4 in)
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 73 x 61 cm (28.7 x 24 in)
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials (plastic box and bag) to reduce landfill waste.
Copyright: Original image is from an antique print by Nicholaes Visscher dated 1658
Stitched photo by Nandini Walker