Antique World map by Willem Blaeu (dated back to 1643), extra large giant counted cross stitch kit.
Counted cross stitch kit with whole stitches only.
The design is giant, it is so large that it doesn't fit in any other available fabric. It is only available in white 25 count gridded evenweave (over 1).
Please note that it is not full coverage. Some of the white background is not stitchable.
Stitch count: 1267 x 946
Size for 25ct evenweave 2x1: 129 x 96 cm (50.7 x 37.8 in)
- Reusable durable plastic storage box that you will be able to use for all your craft projects
- Cross stitch pattern with black & white symbols
- Fabric - see options available
- Pattern and fabric will be stored in a reusable plastic bag with zipper.
- Threads pre-wound on card bobbins
We encourage our customers to reuse our packaging materials to reduce landfill waste.